SALT LAKE CITY, February 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Instructure Holdings, Inc. (Instructure) (NYSE: INST), maker of the Canvas learning management system, today announced that its CEO, Steve Dalyand Chief Financial Officer, Dale Bowenwill be presenting at the following upcoming investor conferences.
Morgan Stanley Conference on Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Dated: Monday, March 7, 2022
- Time: 1:50 p.m. PT (2:50 p.m. Mountain Time)
- Site: San Francisco, California
- Live audio webcast: ir.instructure.com; an archived replay will be made available on the Company’s website for 6 months
Raymond James 43rd Annual Institutional Investor Conference
- Dated: Wednesday, March 9, 2022
- Time: 8:40 a.m. ET (6:40 a.m. MT)
- Site: Orlando, Florida
- Live webcast: ir.instructure.com; an archived replay will be made available on the Company’s website for 12 months
Instructure is an educational technology company dedicated to helping everyone learn together. We amplify the power of teaching and elevate the learning process, which improves student outcomes. Today, Instructure supports over 30 million educators and learners in more than 6,000 organizations around the world.
Vice President, Corporate Communications
Managing Director, ICR, Inc.
SOURCEInstructure Holdings, Inc.